Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, the bulb provides ambient heat in which most of the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth red phosphors and emits red light, which is less visible to reptiles, great for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptileâ€™s day/night cycle.
- Provides consistent ambient heat that warms the habitat
- Visible red glow does not disrupt creature’s nocturnal habits or sleep patterns
- Allows for viewing nocturnal habits and shy species activites
- Heavy-duty filaments yield hours of performance
- Recommended for use with Zilla Reflector Domes