Due to the Input voltage difference, USA need 110V input lamps, if you unluckily bought 220V
input lamp, you will find that the actual power will be sharply reduced, the reason is from
physics formula P=U^2/R,if you use 220V input lamp, U2=1/4 Rated, so that means
the actual power you will get is 1/4 rated power, so ONLY 110V Input qualified lamp
is REAL Power Lamp.Our YZ 75W lamp is 110V input qualified lamp.
Due to lack of sunlight ,Some reptiles cause calcium deficiency, like soft shell, lizards leg
swelling, peeling, and other malnutrition symptoms. This light can provide the appropriate
light to promote the healthy growth of animals, prevention of calcium deficiency, soft armor,
lung back, limb weakness.
1.Every day turn ON for 2-4 hours is fine, do not keep it always ON, which will reduce lamp lifecycle,after install the lamp keep it still for 2 minutes before turn on the power
2.Do not keep the lamp too close to your Reptiles And Amphibians, around 20-30cm
3.After turn ON the lamp the temperature is very high, non-touch, to prevent burns
4.Do not connect to the thermostat to use, continuous switch will reduce the lamp life
5.Do not restart immediately after use, because the sudden pulse and high temperature may
burn out the bulb, shall wait until the bulb cooling and then turn ON
This lamp is designed to provide pets UVA&UVB light to
keep them healthy, not ONLY keep warm, since the
power is up to 75W, due to heat get together, if lamp
holder do not have good heat sinking, NON-STOP to
keep it ON may kill the lamp, so better several hours a
day, this lamp is for UVA/UVB light to keep pet healthy, NOT only heat lamp,.
For Heat Lamp Holder you can search ASIN “B071WZ8TGM”
- USA 110V Input standard lamp, qualified UVA UVB lamp rated 75W, provide enough UVA UVB light to keep Reptilian healthy, Turn On 2-4 hours Per day,for Lamp holder for this lamp please search ASIN”B071WZ8TGM”,75W lamp + Lamp holder
- UVA UVB lamp Used for wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, blue tongues, etc.
- Daylight bulb,97% UVA stimulate appetite, 3% UVB promote vitamin D3 synthesis, fully absorb calcium
- 3.0 UVB for tropical reptiles to provide adequate UVB radiation, is conducive to vitamin D3 synthesis and bone formation, and promote growth and development,Vacuum glass tube, reducing filament oxidation,UVA UVB lamp extend lamp life
- Three-dimensional convex surface reflection, to strengthen the ultraviolet spectrum,The most common family use E27 lamp base holder, very easy to use this UVA UVB Lamp