Is the SunGrow Aquarium Plant safe for my pets?
Safe for both aquatic and non aquatic pets, the artificial aquarium plant is made with non-toxic polyethylene plastic and soft silk leaves. The materials are easy-to-clean and disinfect, simply wash with bleach and rinse with tap water. To install, use the included suction cups to secure the lightweight greenery to the walls of your fish tank or turtle habitat. Another option is to spread the 6.5 foot long (2 meters) bright green vine plant along the bottom of your snake, lizard or gecko terrarium.
Why should I choose plastic over living plants?
In addition to adding realistic beauty to your fish, reptile or amphibian habitat, the silk terrarium plant offers many of the same advantages as live plants without any of the maintenance. The SunGrow Reptile Plant creates a dynamic environment with fun hiding spots and exciting obstacles. The lifelike replica of its natural counterpart does not require even basic necessities such as light and water, making it perfect for places where living plants would not be able to survive.
What else can I do with this green plant?
Although originally designed to be used in aquariums and terrariums, the silk plant can be used for a wide variety of creative D-I-Y projects such as stringing from tables for a naturalistic decor or incorporating flowers and beads for a unique wall decoration. Because the artificial greenery is safe and non-toxic, it can even be used in cake decorating.
- ✔ DESIGNED TO REPLICATE NATURAL HABITAT — With an attractive, realistic feel, the plastic terrarium plant is designed to replicate the plants that your pet would find in nature. The lifelike decor not only makes your habitat more vibrant and colorful, but it also gives your iguana, lizard or turtle a sense of being at home in the wild.
- ✔ IDEAL FOR AREAS WHERE LIVE PLANTS CANNOT SURVIVE — Because artificial plants do not require nearly as much maintenance, they are far easier to take care of. The SunGrow aquarium plant has the same decorative and functional benefits as live plants. However unlike living plants, they do not need light, food or even water to thrive and survive so they are ideal for frogs and toads, salamanders and newts.
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION WITH INCLUDED SUCTION CUPS — Depending on your specific habitat and decor, there are a couple of installation options. For land dwelling reptiles, you may opt to spread the plant at the bottom of your tank for a dynamic landscape. In an underwater environment, there are suction cups included to attach to the glass walls.
- ✔ EASY-TO-CLEAN, PET-SAFE MATERIALS — Made with pet-friendly silk leaves securely affixed to non-toxic polyethylene stems and vines, the 6.5ft (2M) SunGrow Reptile Plant is very easy to clean and disinfect. For a quick clean, simply rinse under warm tap water; a more in-depth disinfecting can be done with bleach.
- ✔ BEAUTIFUL IN DIY CREATIVE HOME DECOR — While the SunGrow Plant for reptiles works wonderfully in any aquatic, reptilian or amphibian habitat; it also works when used creatively in home decor. Use it along with artificial flowers to create beautiful, low maintenance decorations for your home or office.