FRONTLINE Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for flea and tick control for kittens and cats for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older, 1.5 lbs. and over. Its long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Directions for Use Step 1. To REMOVE Applicator: 1. Use scissors to separate one blister; 2. Use scissors to cut along dotted line; 3. Peel down foil to remove the applicator. Step 2. OPEN Applicator. Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip. Step 3. APPLY FRONTLINE Plus. Part the cat’s hair above the shoulder blades, at the base of the neck. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the cat’s skin. Do not apply on top of the hair coat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry. Do not apply to cats weighing less than 1.5 lbs or younger than 8 weeks of age. Do not allow your cat to ingest the product. Do not use more than one application per cat per month. Frequency Use monthly to control fleas and ticks. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting treatment and control
- Approved for use on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older, 1.5 lbs. and over
- Kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations
- Kills ticks
- Trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years
- Works non-stop for a full 30 days
- 6-dose supply lasts for 6 months