The Evergreen Pet Supplies fog system (also known as a vaporizer or terrarium fogger / terrarium humidifier) is perfect for pets requiring a moist environment. Our humidification system is one of the key accessories for many exotic pets, and is the perfect fogger for reptiles and amphibians of all kinds, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (ball python, rainbow boa, red tail boa, reticulated python, green tree python, etc.), turtles, tortoises (Russian, red footed, etc.), iguanas, lizards, chameleons, water dragons, frogs, toads, hermit crabs, and a variety of plants (including orchids). When used as directed, our reptile fogger terrarium humidifier offers a longer lifespan than the average performance of other comparable humidifiers (based on in-house testing). For many pets, may be used in place of an amphibian mist fogger, mister, mist maker / mistmaker or mist fountain. No filter required (totally filterless). Always consult an expert regarding your particular species before using a humidifier. Perfect for those looking for an aquarium fogger, reptile tank humidifier, snake terrarium humidifier, tortoise humidifier, etc. Reptile foggers are a key addition to a full kit of reptile supplies, iguana supplies, etc.
- Our compact, ultrasonic, cool mist humidifying fogger is perfect for pets requiring a humid environment. With adjustable fog output control (up to 300 ml per hour), you can ensure that your pet is completely comfortable!
- Perfect for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), turtles, tortoises, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, water dragons, frogs, toads, and hermit crabs
- Our tank holds up to 2 liters of water (2 times most competing humidifiers) and features a no-spill valve for easy filling. Dry-run protection shuts off the device when the tank is empty. Flexible adjustable hose ranges from 1.5 – 5 feet
- Compatible with a variety of enclosures, including vivariums, tanks, cages, terrariums, vision cages, aquariums, reptariums, and plastic/PVC/glass cages. Best used along with a hygrotherm or timer to provide a rest period for the reptile humidifier
- Easy assembly, comes with full set of instructions and tips. When used as directed, our reptile fogger offers a longer lifespan than the average of other comparable humidifiers (based on in-house testing). NOTE: Please use only distilled water